Joanne FernandesProperty Solicitor
Joanne qualified as a Solicitor in February 2006, after completing her training contract at a West London Firm.
oanne specialises in Residential Conveyancing. Joanne deals with both Freehold and Leasehold Sales and Purchases, she has vast amount of experience in dealing with Leasehold transactions, which includes plot purchases and Lease extensions.
Joanne also acts for both Sellers and Buyers in Park Home Sales and Purchases. The need for a Solicitor has become more apparent following the change in legislation, under The Mobile Homes Act 2013, this act introduced changes to the procedures of sale and penalties for enforcement of site licence conditions on residential parks.
Joanne has had over 10 years of experience in residential conveyancing, she undertakes the following types of work:
- Residential Freehold and Leasehold Conveyancing, including, Right to Buy, Auction sales, Repossessions and Plot purchases
- Park Home Sales and Purchases
- Acting for Lenders
- Leasehold Extensions
- Domestic Freehold and Leasehold Conveyancing;
- Acting for lenders on residential and commercial loans;
- Remortgages and Transfers of Equity;
- Residential Leasehold extensions and Collective Enfranchisement;
- Landlord and Tenant disputes both Commercial and Residential;
- Business Transfers and Set-Up;
- Bridging Finance;
- Drafting of Commercial Contracts, Distribution Agreements;
- Residential and Business Lettings
- Commercial Properties of all types including “Buy to Let” and investment properties;
These are some of Joanne’s recent testimonials:
On behalf of Amanda and myself as executors of the estate, a HUGE thank you for all of your help, your commitment and your professionalism with the sale of the house.
You were quite simply, outstanding!
Fantastic service from start to finish – no unnecessary letters or calls. Despite the sale falling through, Joanne kept everything ticking over until a new buyer was found and the sale went through like a dream, even though I was on holiday when the sale completed. Joanne is a credit to the company!
Very pleased with the service received. Joanne was very friendly and cheerful, and everything was carried out to the highest degree.